8 benefits of having a website
for your business
In order for a small business to succeed, it must have a website. Making a website with Dixen is an easy, manageable and cost effective.
A lot of studies are telling us that customers are researching online before buying offline.
Websites can be set up to provide the exact information your customers need.
There are lots of ways to advertise your products or services through the internet.
Having a website will make promoting your company less expensive.
Having a website will be more convenient for your customers and leads.
The design defines what we stand for, a good websiteis how we communicate the message to customers.
Customers can quickly and easily contact you, ask for quotation or about your services.
Any requests can be processed immediately via online forms and auto-responders automatically all day 24/7
Create Your own website with us
Our web designers build fast, interactive, great looking, websites on budget! All website design projects include content management software to easily update your website on your own.
Our team of dedicated graphics designers will work with you to understand the kind of web site you want. We will talk in your language and will understand your objectives and the image you want to portray. We develop dynamic, cost effective, and easy to use websites for companies around the globe.
You know your business better than anyone and we always are here to listen to you and to translate your objectives into web solutions that are stunning. Whether you need an individual page or require a large website for corporation purposes, my uncompromising dedication as a web site designer stays the same. With our ability to provide polite, constructive criticism and understand your ideas, together we can shape ideas into a unique, search engine friendly design.
We have always been able to provide affordable services to our customers.
Check out our web design portfolio and client testimonials to see what they’re saying.
Hosting and Domain Services
Payment gateway integration
Mobile Website Design
If you are interested, then we can send you an affordable quotation with the best offer.
Hampshire Builders Group
AP Design & Build
SELF MANAGING WEBSITE (CMS)
A (CMS) Content Management System is software that keeps track of every piece of content on your Web site, much like your local public library keeps track of books and stores them.
Content can be simple text, photos, music, video, documents, or just about anything you can think of. A major advantage of using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill or knowledge to manage. You can change any content, add text, photos, videos using a special administrative panel.
CMS is recommended for those who often change the page content and also for those who run business. You can save a lot of time discussing the appearance and functionality of the page.
We recommend CMS as a quick and effective solution
What CMS can do?
- Corporate Web sites or portals
- On-line magazines, newspapers, and publications
- E-commerce and on-line reservations
- Small business Web sites Non-profit and organizational
- Web sites Community-based portals
- School and church Web sites
- Personal or family home-pages
For more information about our web services
please contact us or call 07870 807070
Additional benefits are:
- A full, independent from the webmaster control of the appearance and content of Web site
- Lack of site servicing costs
- Simplifying the process of publishing
- Web pages through the intuitive control
- Ability to share data in different parts of the Web site
- Automatically creating lists of articles, products, etc.
- Exchange of data between web services based on RSS files
- Reducing the cost of building and maintaining a website
- Zone only for customers ( selected individuals have access to sites which normal user does not see )
- Page can be expanded ( very important for business development and new requirements ) at any time in additional features
- Reducing the time of updating content on the page
Questions about your orderMonday to Friday 9am to 6pm
+44 (0) 1332 854425